Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Shmappy Medium

~



I would like to take this time to publicly reject the notion that there is a "Happy Medium" between eating the things you want and looking the way you want.


I'm either happy because I'm working hard to feel thin and in shape, or happy because I'm getting to eat whatever I want in the quantities I like.


But... the two most certainly never co-exist.


And its certainly not "happy" for me when I'm neither one nor the other.  (Neither looking how I want, nor eating quite all I want.)


So there you go.  Rejecting the very notion of "the Happy Medium."


Just wanted to throw that out there.

4 comments:

Kim said...

SO SO SO SO SO SO TRUE!!!! I don't know if Chris is like this, but Zack can eat whatever the heck he wants, whenever he wants and still look perfect.

Argh, the life of a woman ;)

Carissa said...

Precisely.
:)
Chris was the one who brought this post on. He said, "Sweets, ya gotta have a happy medium." And I said "False. There's always got to be a leaning towards one direction if its gonna be "happy."

Ess said...

hahahaha, I am right there with you girls! :)

Lana Summitt said...

Amen. One or the other. Usually I'm on the "happy with what I'm eating" side. :)