Weeks: 17!
Baby: Baby Sweets II is roughly 6 inches long and has eyelashes now! Cool!
Weight: 139.6 (+4.3 lbs... no change this week)
Maternity clothes? Yes. And lots of pajamas.
Stretch marks? Nope! (Crossing my fingers they'll stay away.)
Sleep: Great this week! Elsa's gone back to a more normal pattern and has even let me sleep in a few mornings. :)
Favorite moment of the week: Well, SURPRISE... we were sneaky and make an appointment early at a private ultrasound provider to find out the gender of our baby on Thursday. So finding that out was definitely my highlight, and of course the fun of telling our families just a few days later. It was an awesome surprise!
Miss anything? Hmmm... not this week.
Movement: No! Dangit... I'm ready to start feeling those squirms and kicks!
Cravings? Zaxby's chicken strips & fries with Zax's sauce. Like, SOOOO bad. I need to satisfy that one soon! And also the day of my ultrasound was fun because I stopped for a chocolate donut and a frappuccino on the way. (Rumor has it a bit of caffeine and sugar beforehand help make the baby a bit more active during the ultrasound. And since Elsa's gender-reveal appointment took nearly an hour because she was sound asleep, I decided it was well worth a shot. Yum!)
Anything make you queasy or sick? Nope, yay! I'm feeling good on The Quease front.
Gender: I'm announcing it today on the Pretty/Hungry blog, so head over there to find out!
Labor signs: No!
Symptoms: Needing to pee constantly has kicked in this week. I don't mind it at home, but it does get annoying when I go to the bathroom right before a walk and then have to go again fifteen minutes later when we're on the other side of Lake Willastein.
Belly button in or out? In... but beginning to protrude a bit.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Mood: Good! It's been a good week!
Looking forward to: Sharing the gender news with the world! Also our cinco de mayo date night with our friends, the Watsons. We're going out for Mexican food (naturally) and the new Spiderman movie!
Freak-out moment of the week: I served on worship team Sunday morning and I was certain all week that they were going to ask me to lead one of the songs because it's sung by a woman (Kathryn Scott.) I want to be willing to lead songs if needed, but I have to confess singing solo in front of people makes me very nervous. Luckily, they didn't ask me (this time.) So I was able to do my part and be free from anxiety. But I have a feeling that day is coming and I hope that it can just be no big deal when it does.
Thankful for: The good report we got from the ultrasound. Everything on Baby looked perfect perfect!
No comments:
Post a Comment