Today I spent the morning and afternoon at the Women of Faith Conference.
And tonight, Becca and I hung out with Monica. I really enjoyed it.
First we sat in the caf and talked about who at Harding we would choose to kiss right now if we had to choose someone. This was a hard game for me to play at this point in my life because I've found that most of the guys in my aquaintence are either married or the boyfriends of my friends. This, of course, was irrelevant with regard to the kissing game. You can pick whoever you want regardless of their "status" because kiss-a-bility is supposed to be the only factor. But somehow the person's status DOES affect their kissability and thats just how it is. So... I more just approved or disapproved of the people Monica and Becca said. Then, as mean as it is, the conversation turned (as it always does) to those people who we could never IMAGINE kissing us or anyone else. Its horrible but... funny.
After that we spent an HOUR at Hastings trying to choose a movie to rent. We had stupidly forgotten to bring our wallets so we only had a collective three dollars and couldnt get a new release. We debated a long time about whether to get Saw. But we (read: Carissa) are wimps and just couldn't. We also ran into a boy from one of my classes who I generally try to avoid because our conversations are always so akward (and because he insists on having one with me every single time he sees me.) We kept coming out of isles and he'd be standing there and we'd have to duck into another isle to conceal ourselves. wow, we are losers.
Anyway, it was good to be with Mon. I never get to see her. And this is a nice weekend because I have no major homework to worry about.
GOOOODNIIIIGGGHHT!
No comments:
Post a Comment