Haha, that was a shout-out to "blog-skimmers." You know who you are.
And speaking of people who think their time is too valuable, a few things that annoy me have come to my attention today:
-People who do not put their shopping carts away after unloading their groceries.
-Even Worse- people (like the lady I saw today) who drag their shopping carts up onto the mulched area a few parking places away and leave it there instead of taking it to the cart-spot. (This honestly looked like more of an effort than it would have taken to put it away properly.)
-Just in general, people whose laziness creates extra work for others.
-Also, people who think their time is too vauable to stop and give blood. Your day may be busy, but I guarantee you they need your blood much more than you need to take that nap, watch that TV show, or even get that 30 minutes on the stationary bike.
In other news, I'm about to finish another drawing. In fact, I'm going to go do that right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment