Oh my gosh, I canNOT believe I forgot about my poor, sweet, dear, little blog! There is so much going on right now I hardly know where to begin. I must list it out...
-new Harry Potter book
-my new desire to make "office assistant" my permanent carreer
-my fear of committment
-job at the Florist
-family weekend at the lake
-my latest drawing and the water damage on it that has me gnashing my teeth with frusteration
-Corey's birthday party tonight
-my FOUR (count em' four) crushes... I NEVER have crushes
-the fact that this is my LAST week of summer school
-Heather taking my swimsuit top with her to Vegas because she thought I took hers to the lake which I DIDNT and now she has them both. Uggh.
-I need to write my tutoring paper
Ha ha... that list made no sense. But seriously, its just been one thing after another since I last wrote on here. I spent this past weekend at the lake with my family and some extended family (and one "cousin but not really" who my sister thinks is my match made in Heaven.) That was way fun. But then on my family's way home they were supposed to be delivering my latest drawing, and at SOME point SOMEwhere, said drawing developed water damage on the mat and now I have to pay to have it fixed and it has to be THIS week. If you think "Mrs. Stingy America" is very upset about that, you'd be right.
I've also spent this week doing class in the morning and working all afternoon. Wow. Talk about wearing me out. Its tough for me because all I REALLY want to do these days is sit and read the new Harry Potter. But this being my last week in Searcy, naturally people want to hang out. I've felt like a jerk numerous times.
And today in class, a girl brought muffins, which we ate and then our teacher had nothing else for us to do so I spent the morning asssisting Corey in the campus life office (which I love.) I love it so much, in fact, that I could see myself being forever happy with a carreer as someone's assistant. How sad after I made that WHOLE list of marketable skills that I would desire a job that utilizes none of them.
Speaking of muffins, the food struggle has been so good lately. I feel a lot of freedom right now concerning it. It's usually not a lasting feeling, but its been a good week anyway.
Alright I'm out. Gotta go arrange flowers.
No comments:
Post a Comment