Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I honestly dont know if anyone bothers visiting this blog anymore... Heck, I had half forgotten it was here myself!
I'm worn out from being at work. It's sad because the nature of the job itself, I love. But I get worn out because I feel like it's very hard work for me to interact with people there. I mean, I do it just fine... but I have to pretty much not say ANYTHING I'm really thinking, and for me that is VERY difficult.
After work I went straight to the tanning bed because tomorrow is "Wait...Yes We DO Car-Thursday." This is (as you may have guessed) a follow-up dress up day to "We-Don't-Care-Wednesday." For those of you far-away readers, this is pledge week talk. Anyway, I walked around all day with no makeup, glasses, zits, the large yellow t-shirt, elastic-ankle sweats... ya know. And I looked pretty trashy. Tomorrow is our opportunity to redeem ourselves. I therefore decided tonight was a good night to use tan #3 of the 5-tan package I bought that I'm trying to stretch out over the entire winter season. Its such a tough battle... which part of me is the strongest? My vanity, or my cheapness?
We have pledge stuff tonight but it doesnt start til' late so that people can go to church. perfect... that means i can watch top model and gossip girl with brooke.
speaking of which, gotta go.
Bye all... thanks for reading.

No comments: