The affair ended today. The fling with exercise couldn't withstand my Spanish 311 final this morning. By the time I finished that, I felt I had exherted myself plenty today, and I still had to pack up my entire apartment to head home for a month of break.
And I had a LOT to pack. I have to bring home all the dishes I dragged to school because I cook so much during the holidays. I had to bring my bread machine. My laundry. My Christmas wrapping paper and bags and bows, etc. My computer. My actual suitcase of clothes. Hanging clothes for church. It was neverending.
Also today I got a call to substitute teach this monday at ozark elementary, so yay! i need the money so bad.
its supposed to be snowy bad weather tomorrow while I'm driving home, so I need prayers for the trip. BTW I'm not staying for the wedding anymore. Combination of factors... but the point is I'm coming home earlier than I thought. Let the relaxation begin.
No comments:
Post a Comment