Red Flame Raisins are my favorite food. This is a semi-new development. I always liked raisins, but never to the level I do now that I've discovered Red Flame Raisins. Its a brand... or variety of them I guess. I basically eat them for every meal now. Which is why I purchased three bags of them before heading home for this Christmas break. And why I'm also extremely dissapointed that I underestimated the amount I would need and am now out of them. BumMER.
In other news, the dress I was so bummed about before might be salvageble (sp?)... I took it over to Mrs. Nancy's house today where we had Christmas lunch. She's pretty much a genius seamstress/alterer so maybe she can work a miracle.
Other than that I've not much else to say, except that I have thoroughly detatched myself from the school environment and am at a complete loss as to how to re-integrate myself back in and be "a teacher." The fact that I am one is still hard to believe.
Also I'm mad because I left one of my gloves somewhere and now only have one. I'm beginning to think I am the biggest scatter-brain on this planet Earth, and I very much doubt that ANYthing makes me madder than the feeling I get when I forget or lose something important.
Also I'm going tomorrow to stay with Chris's family for the weekend!!! I made a pumpkin pie tonight to take with me but accidentally messed up the pretty, smooth top when I covered it in foil so it wouldn't burn. A favorite cuss-word comes to mind.
That is all.
No comments:
Post a Comment