Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Happiest Days

It is Wednesday... and I am not at school.  Nor was I at school yesterday, or the day before.
Um... YAY.

We are enjoying a snowy little pre-spring-break at the Casey household!

Superman got to stay home too on the first two days this week... so its been pure fun-ness 24/7.  (Except for the occasional 3-4 hour spurts of videogame time.  And even some of those have been fun, now that I have the pioneer woman.  She is my new friend.  I only wish I were hers too.)

A minor blip in the radar of our fun-ness was when the power went out for a few hours on Monday.  We put on a random mix of snow clothes in the dark and went out to make a snow man!

Here's the result of dressing in the dark.  We discovered a new look for me!


I use the term "snow clothes" very loosely.  I own nothing waterproof.  No boots.  No good gloves.  I wore tennis shoes with plastic kroger bags over my feet.  But it was fun.  Below you can see the glorious snowman we made together.  Superman suggested we name him Albert Tarkanian, but I've made the executive decision that his name is actually Albert Brenneman.  Here he is :)



I'm pretty sure I'm the happiest girl in the world
 (sometimes.) 

Haha, that's a tribute to one of my students... who in answer to the question "Why are you taking Spanish 2?" wrote on her paper... "Because I like Spanish (sometimes.)"

No comments: