Saturday, April 10, 2010

7 Things That Have Annoyed Me So Far Today:

-The onset on my THIRD period this month.  (That's right.  Said it online.)  Stupid birth control messin' up my hormones!

-Car shopping with Superman.  (Didn't expect to need to buy another car until it was an SUV for four babies.  NOT happy to still be looking in the high-fuel-efficiency-for-commuting category.  And consequently neither was he happy with how unhelpful I was being.)

-Forgetting where we parked our car at the dealership and having Superman ask me. "Where is the CAR, Carissa? Where did you park the CAR, Carissa?" about five times in a row. 
(f.y.i. - I may or may not have screamed, "I heard you the first five times and I am looking!")



-Trying to roll out pizza dough on my island countertop that is tiled.  Flour gets stuck in the in-between spaces, so my best option is to spread huge sheets of wax paper out and roll out dough on them.  Not only wasteful but nearly impossible.  The stuff slides all over the place.  Tape wont stick to it so I can't keep it in one place.

-The fact that if I try to wear a bra with formed cups (rather than stretch ones) I will... without a shadow of a doubt... end up with lumps showing through my shirt where my boobs have gotten tired of sitting inside the cups and would prefer to sit just slightly over them.

-(On a related note...) The fact that Superman sees this as a humorous and good thing.  Rather than an embarrassing, indecent, and lumpy thing.  NO girl wants lumps.  Of ANY kind.

-The Kroger man who rang up my purchases this morning.  Despite what he must have thought, I was actually quite uncomfortable discussing the fact that "They didn't make highschool teachers like me when he was in highschool!" throughout the whole four minute transaction.


I think I've hit all the highpoints.

1 comment:

Lana Summitt said...

I would have punched the guy at Kroger.