Tonight.... I'm inwardly pleading with God.
GIVE ME A CHILD!
PLEASE!
I just want to stay in my house and never be a part of the outside world again. Except for weekly church trips and daily Kroger trips.
Why am I such an agorophobe?
What's sad is that this has nothing to do with a child... and EVERYthing to do with me having an excuse not to go to school tomorrow. I wish he could give me a child overnight and I could take this last month of school off as maternity leave and then not go back to work for another 24 years.
I don't understand these sudden bouts of fear I get over school.
All I know is... I wish there was a way out. One that could come NOW, not later.
3 comments:
I'll send Kylie right OVER!!! ;) Love you!
I love you! Only a few more weeks. How funny that we were talking about your desire to have children today... I hadn't even read this! :)
Ohhhh my gosh Cariss! I used to say the same thing... "Can I please retire now?" BUT after seeing Zack's sister have her baby, I am totally wanting to wait for a few years after we get married. I mean, they TELL you how much work it is, but you can't truly know until you see it firsthand! Well, I suppose you're ready when you're ready, and God's timing is perfect :) Love you!
Post a Comment