Sunday, July 18, 2010

ATTENTION fellow food-lovers!!

~


I've just given birth to the brain child I've been nurturing in my mind for months now.  Do I sound crazy yet?  What I mean is... I've started up my food blog!!


This doesn't mean I'm done posting pictures of my creations.

What is DOES mean is that I'm done boring those of you who couldn't care less about cooking.  You'll get to see finished products I'm proud of (on occasion) here on ItMattersToCariss, but wont be subjected to the step-by-step processes and ingredient lists.

The good news, though, is that MORE detail will be available for those who do want it.  If you not only want to see pictures but know the steps for various delightful recipes I'm cooking up, you'll know where to find em!

The site is (obviously) still young and I hope it will reach a level of potential I don't yet know of.  An immediate improvement will come next week when my new camera comes in. (Squeal!)  It is a Nikon Coolpix L110 and its wonderful.  (Although I totally hate the "coolpix" name, it sounds too cutesy. Whatev.)

I intend to give a detailed post of Emily's baby shower cake there next week (sour cream amaretto cake with raspberry fillling and white chocolate lemon buttercream.)  For this week though, tune in to see how to make an easy and make-ahead meal known as Pepperoni Calzone Roll!  SO good.

Check it out!!

http://prettyhungrygirl.wordpress.com/ 

1 comment:

Ess said...

I love your blogs! Can't wait to learn some new receipes! :) Congrats on the new camera! Woo-hoo!