Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A Tuesday List...

1. I want to see the new Harry Potter movie now. Not in November. Now.

2. I want to pass my Life & Health exam, and my 6 and 63 exams. On the first try.

3. I want to post about Em’s baby shower and it’s just taking me so dang long!

4. I wish there were someone besides me who could do all the necessary dealings concerning the houses my grandpa (lovingly) left to me and my siblings when he died… in Wichita.

5. I’ve been having almost daily bouts of vision-blurring headache pain that lasts about fifteen minutes and then I’m fine again. And it makes me worried because I can’t see what I’m trying to focus on and I worry that my co-workers can tell when we’re conversing. And my P.A. husband can’t explain it.

6. I hate teaching and I LOVE working in an office!

7. I love my husband! He is, beyond a shadow of a doubt, the cutest, sweetest person in the world.

8. I love my business clothes.

9. I love our clean house.

10. I love basil.

11. I love carbs.

12. Meat is over-rated.

13. The show 24 is over-rated.

14. I’m basing that statement on absolutely no personal experience.

15. Taking the time to make your food pretty is definitely NOT over-rated. It’s my goal to convince the world of this.

16. Have I ever mentioned how NOT-AWESOME of a studier I am? I’m supposed to be studying for the aforementioned Life & Health exam right now and instead I’m doing this because… well… I hate to sit and study. I don’t have ADHD, I’m not lazy or un-studious per se, its just boring.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't really comment on much of your list except
#4....please know that Val takes care of a lot on those houses that y'all are completely unaware of. He's happy to do it for you. Just know that it could be way way more time consuming. Still, I'm sure it's annoying to you.
And #5....Victor had something called silent migraines, where his vision blurred. I don't think he had the pain you're describing though. Just passing it on in case it helps.
AND #12 I LOVE MEAT!! LOVE IT!!

~Kendra

bhow817 said...

I'm so with you on the Harry Potter and cooking.

I'm really glad you love your new job. I like everything it about it, except I can't call you on my way home from school because you'll still be working.

I signed my new hire papers today, which officially leaves me teaching 3rd grade in a school with a way different student population than i'm used to.

love you!

Carissa said...

So very true Aunt Kendra. I wrote #4 completely selfishly out of my own frustration which is probably equal to 1/2% of Uncle Val's. And since it was a totally unrealistic wish anyway, I should've written my REAL desire which is that it could be effortlessly arranged by magic instead of him, me or anyone. But I'm very, very thankful.
And I'm going to google silent migraines. Its scary.