This is my husband and his new first-cousin-once-removed.
They are best friends.
They are best friends because they have the SAME birthday.
~
So far she's a very quiet, inconspicuous baby. I'm sure she'll grow out of that. Her skin is SUPER soft and kinda wrinkly. It's hard to believe she's really here. :)
5 comments:
TOOOOO CUTE!!!
Awwww how sweet! :) He looks very natural holding that baby! wink, wink. :D
I love how much BIGGER than her he looks. It's so cute.
I need you to sit down and explain to me sometime, how 'removed' cousins work...
But it is cute!
p.s. I have the same birthday as Trevor's cousin's kid.... is that the same?
Beth, "once removed" is a generational issue.
So your first cousin's child, would be your "first-cousin-once-removed."
The kid you share a birthday with is Trevor's first cousin once removed. Which would make him your first-cousin-once-removed-in-law.
Post a Comment