Family.
Family getting together to see a brand new baby. Eating breakfast together, laughing together, sharing the latest updates from each other's lives.
Family sharing and talking isn't like other sharing/talking... you don't have to bother with roundabout explanations because so many things are already understood. You can skip past so much. You can say two words and all of a sudden the whole room is laughing.
This probably makes no sense. I'm speaking specifically about my family and my cousins. The conversation around the dinnertable is best described as the Thanksgiving dinner scene from the movie "While You Were Sleeping." It may not make sense to an outsider, but it represents complete and total comfort and understanding to those who call that table home.
Take a look at these pictures.
They are just beautiful.
(Side note: I've decided that from now on, I refuse to post smaller-than-I-like pictures just so they'll be centered. I'm sorry that these bigger pictures are not centered. It bothers me. But I want you to SEE them. Let's petition Blogger to fix this little glitch and allow even the biggest pictures to be centered. Mkay?)
~
This is pop, or papa.
And baby Livi. Look at her hands! And his beautiful eye crinkles.
~
Oh. Oh. OH. I love this. Livi looks like an angel... so does everybody in this picture.
Pop really is an angel.
~
I love the raised eyebrows.
He's talking to her.
And again with her hands! Livi, you're killin' me!
~
This is Grandma Rosemary. Superman calls her "Graaaamma."
She doesn't know how to cook with her namesake herb.
But she sure knows all the possible ways to cook with bacon grease!
She's hilarious... a huge joker.
~
The brown-shirted fellow is Zach Cheatham, the proud daddy.
If you didn't know this, Zach is an incredibly talented 2D, 3D, and photographic artist.
Check out his website: www.zachcheatham.com Wowsa!
The blue-shirted fellow is Uncle Britt. He's got a very soothing voice. Talking and singing.
~
This is Grandma with my aunt. She's also Superman's aunt.
See this post if you haven't heard about the connection.
They are just so beautiful and peaceful sitting here visiting... it's such a big time for my aunt right now.
She's a new grandma!
~
And here's Bill with Bear.
I think this is gross.
But also beautiful.
3 comments:
Such lovely pictures of your family. Livi is precious and I LOVE seeing her w/ your Papa or Pop...too special!
You know what I think is beautiful? Eye crinkles. I'm not kidding. They melt my heart!
Love these pics!
Awwww thanks for forgoing the small centered pics so we could see those beautiful pics. :) Loved them!
Post a Comment