Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Tonight, I was scrolling through some pictures from my Senior year of college for a post I was doing over on Pretty/Hungry.  I was looking for pictures of one of my best friends, Kelli, because she had inspired my next food blog treat!

But in the process of looking for pics of Kel, I ran across some of the most hilarious shots!  I'm thinking to myself... "HOW did these moments get lost in the archives?  They need a revival."

For instance...

Here you see another best friend of mine, Christy.
We've just popped a ginormous zit on her face and decided a photograph of the event was a must.

~

Another classic moment where... again... you find me picking at Christy's face in some form.  I guess that was a favorite pastime of ours.  But the real question is, "WHO is taking these pictures?  And WHY?  And why are they now saved in the annals of my senior year of college?"
(And lest you should think I'm perfect in every way... I'd just like to point out how not a single one of my fingers bends normally.  I'm quadruple-jointed and as a result, have very witch-like claw-hands.)

~

And what have we here?
Ahhhh... the 20-somethings church float trip!  Of COURSE.

(Derek, if you happen to read my blog I'm sure you'll be shocked to find your picture made it into the photo-memoirs of my Senior year of college!  I just wish I could have gotten your "tattoo of the state of Missouri side.")

~

This is my younger brother and I posing as an awkward Christmas couple.  I really enjoy his hand on my shoulder in this photo.


~

And this is my sister catching a Frisbee.  I'm shocked that I never posted this anywhere.  It definitely demands publication.
Love it.  Love her.

~

Just some highlights.

Life is good.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Once in a while I go through old photos and wonder how I forgot about them.