Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut...
In 3 1/2 days...
I'll be...
HERE!!!!
~
~
The funny part is I just got back from here. Two weekends ago. But when Superman asked me what I wanted to do to celebrate our 2-year anniversary, we both looked at each other with a knowing twinkle in our eyes and he asked, "Ya wanna go to Big Cedar?"
"Yeah?!?!?" (I was afraid to believe it could be so. Especially considering the difficulty with securing a room there at late notice on Labor Day weekend.)
But we did it and we're going. And I'm pretty sure I've died and gone to Heaven to be this lucky.
~
I'll eat an extra cupcake for you at The Worman House brunch. (It's the kinda gal I am!)
(Here we are celebrating our first Anniversary. It's the same weekend Superman turned 29 and our niece/cousin/whatever-she-is, Livi, was born!)
No comments:
Post a Comment