Wednesday, April 4, 2007

good things

Today a million good things happened:
-I skipped chapel (because I overslept and had to go to my eight o'clock two minutes after I woke up) Honestly, that doesn't sound like the greatest way to start this list. But ANYWAY...
-I had a delicious latte today with my new creamer- Blueberry Cobbler by CoffeeMate. Please go buy it because its a new flavor and me, Sha'lon, and Becca reeeeeeally don't want them to discontinue it. It's so good!
-I got to talk to GIGI today on the phone! She randomly used a phone card to call my cell FROM CHILE and I was sitting out on the front lawn crocheting and got to talk to her!
-I found out that my last final will be done by noon on Thursday which means I'll be back home for Harrison's graduation that night.
-My dad told me today that he booked a vacation for us! As long as all goes well with the sale of his next house... we'll be headed to Cancun on May 25th with the Barnes and Luters. Which is the funnest thing ever.
-Of course, America's Next Top Model and LOST were both on tonight. Always love that.
I think that's about it. I still dont know what time Mallory gets here tomorrow, but I'm going to wash my sheets over at the Brown's when I babysit (she and i are going to share my tiny little bed.) Oh and I found out today about three tests I have next week. Its going to suck.

No comments: