Sunday, April 29, 2007

More insights on the "alone" thing

I talked to Amber for a long time today as I was laying out trying to get rid of my tan lines. She told me that she thinks I'm going to meet someone who has just a strong a need as I do to be alone sometimes. She said that even people like me who really WANT to be alone sometimes, don't want that ALL the time. (and she's right about that... I occasionally need to be around people.) She said that the fact that MOST of my current friends seem to never want alone time, does NOT mean I'm the only one in the world who does. And this is true. People are out there who need both alone time, and time with others, and perhaps even in the same proportions as I do.
But I told her that its not likely I'll meet this elusive person if I never want to leave my room. And this is true too. hmmmm.
Tomorrow I have to do my presentation about caffeine in my 8 o'clock class. And later at 1 I have a Bible test. So its going to be a busy day. Summer's getting close...

No comments: