Wednesday, April 18, 2007

So weird...

It is now 4:50.... AM. I've been awake since 4:04, and I have no clue as to why. I went to bed at 12:00.
And typically people just go back to sleep when they look at the clock and see that they have three hours of sleep left, but I couln't do it. So I layed there until 4:30, went to the bathroom where I scared myself imagining that there was some scary creature hiding in the shower, then came to my computer. I decided to write to Gigi. We never have adequate time to sit a write to one another because it requires a lot of effort. I write to her in spanish, and she writes to me in english. But I thought now would be the perfect time, since I couldn't sleep. I'm finding myself really missing her and missing Chile. I cant put my finger on what I miss exactly... but I think that its mostly the feeling of learning SO much about using my Spanish just by default just by being there. And just Gigi in general... I miss her so much.
So I just sent her a nice long letter. And still there are two hours left till I was planning on getting up.
Its weird to think Im almost a senior. And weird to think about where I'll go when I'm done with Harding. I never gave that much thought to be honest. I feel relatively confident that I won't be one of those people married or engaged upon graduating. And I'm fine with that. I've vacillated so much lately on whether I truly believe people should get married. Well, not all people. I mean, its a good thing. But I think there are a lot of people out there who shouldn't have gotten married... and I cant figure out for the life of me why they... oh I don't know. But really, if you look at where the majority of couples lives have "settled"... I'm just not in a hurry to make that choice.
At any rate, I am almost a senior. That means one more year till post-college life. Thank goodness I still have a year.
I really hope that I'm able to be awake today. Four hours of sleep isn't much and I don't want it to catch up with me at the wrong time (like during LOST.)
Man, my stomach hurts... in a weird crampy way. That better not be happening all day either.
Oh! And tomorrow I go to Sylvan Hills High School for the entire day to observe a Spanish class. I'm excited.
That's all.

No comments: