Thursday, May 24, 2007

No More Blogs Until June... so sorry.

Ok, today we are leaving for our vacation. That of course means that I will not have access to the internet and therefore will not be posting during that time. I will miss it, as I'm sure will all of you.
Let's talk about LOST, and how it's the best show ever! Last night's finale was probably one of the best episodes I've ever seen, though as always I've been left more clueless and dizzy with questions than I could have EVER thought possible. But they aren't even CLEAR questions in my head. I'm not one to theorize or any of that, because I have no clue as to what could be happening here. My question is just, "What is going to happen now?!" I'm dying to know. Dying. And I can't know till next year... how much does that suck?
For anyone who was interested in the colon cleansing thing, I announce that absolutely NOTHING happened as a result of it. For ym part, I was ticked. Three days of fruit and vegetables or just juice... not to mention drinking that NASTY oil. I seriously thought I was going to puke. And not even a gurgle in my stomach. It was as if my body just downs a fourth cup of straight oil all the time. Beth freakin' lost four pounds worth of waste, and I haven't even needed to poop since I did it! Not fair. Oh well.
My fam's been yelling all morning. It's hectic because nobody's packed or ready to go. I'm not either. I should be doing that now but I wanted to post one more time before leaving. And now I have. So I guess its time to go. Bye!

No comments: