Friday, May 18, 2007

Where was the kiss?!

I just have a few things to say. The first concerns The Office.
I feel jipped because all this time I have waited for the moment to come when jim sees the light and confesses his feelings to Pam and the timing is right and they have their grand moment! I know he already DID that and got shot down... but it was supposed to be so great when they finally got together and instead it was so... anti-climatic. and i hate that they do this but the show always starts back up the next season with the characters six months down the road. i just don't see where it could go from here. i want more moments like the end of season two where he says, "I'm in love with you," and you hear her telling her mom on the phone that she loves him too even though she's engaged and then he comes out of the shadows and kisses her! And for two pretty dorky characters it is one of the best kisses i have ever seen on movies or TV! The kind that makes you want to BE her because it seems like that moment would be the most wonderful thing you could imagine. because you know how long they've felt this way and held it in... not even admitting it to themselves. you know how much she's been fighting it, and rightly so because she's engaged (even if roy IS a dirtbag.) And yet that moment when you see her shoulders relax and she just lets him kiss her and she kisses him back. THAT'S what I was waiting for. And instead he bursts into the conference room with his dorky haircut and asks her to dinner?! well, thats The Office for ya. Can't let it get too sentimental.
What else was I going to talk about? Oh yes. I babysat tonight for some people and I'm nervous about how its going to go with them this summer. I felt like I had to be very careful about allowing my voice to reach too high a decibal around them. After I left I had to call beth just so i could talk to someone in a normal speaking voice. i sorta feel like i have to tiptoe in every aspect around them. but maybe its just nerves because they are new. i feel like ive been meeting a lot of new people lately, tonight and last night... so sometimes i guess it unnerves me a bit.
Oh yes, and tonight I watched the movie Rocky Balboa. The newest Rocky movie. Go see it, it was really good. I was sad when it ended. Not because the ending was sad, but because I wasnt ready for it to be over.
I can either go to bed now, or go work on my drawing. one of the faces is not going well and its probably going to taunt me if i try and lay down to sleep with it in the room.
Anyways, night.

1 comment:

Feroz said...

More related to your last post...wondering if anyone reads your stuff is something that I think every blogger does...compulsive habit...;)