Monday, July 30, 2007

So yesterday my brother helped me count all my loose change... which totalled to about thirty two dollars. Nice. Then my dad told me that my insurance payment will be about $350. I told him it wasn't due for two more weeks and not to talk to me about it again until then.
And today I went downtown and had my fingerprints taken so that I could apply to be a substitue teacher this year. (I'll do it during breaks when I'm home from Harding.) Aside from that, the day's been fun. I drew, I made homemade roasted tomato foccaccia bread, I went and layed out with Jess at the pool. (Fun until my ex-bofriend who is staying with them came home from the fair.... at which point it became... akward?) No, it wasn't akward per-se... but it could have been if we had said more than to words to each other. Which I avoided by leaving.
Yikes... that sounds so bad. It's not that we can't talk or don't talk. It's not that I'd be opposed. Nevermind.
Ummm... so dad and my brother just got home which can only mean one thing: The time has commenced to start nagging Carissa. So far its been... "Did you plan for us to EAT any time soon?" and "Carissa, when I unload the dishwasher I put cups of the same size in a stack... these cups are not the same size." Me: "So what?" Dad: "So I grab a cup based on what size I want." Me: "Eye roll."
So now I must get off and go turn on the grill... I didn't want to eat this early, I'm not hungry.

No comments: