1. Lips- In my opinion, probably the most important feature on any potential perfect man. His are tops.
2. Jawline- Who knew that something like a jaw had the potential to be THIS hot? Not me... but I've been proven wrong. Becca and Mer agree.
3. Ahem.... how do I say this? Butt. Yep, I think that says it just about right. And it's times like these when I applaud the inventor of sweatpants.
Not exactly an exhaustive list... and no one is ACTUALLY perfect, this I realize. But the girls and I have been doing a lot of thinking lately on the subject of "the perfect man." Why? Don't ask. But among the extensive list of personality traits, spiritual traits, and yes... physical traits, such features as those above have a prominent place.Other qualities (admittedly shallow ones) that we generally agreed on were: facial scruff (but withOUT a neck beard... sick), good dresser, good build (read: taller and broader than me), smells good, and ok I'll stop now.
The not-so-shallow qualities we listed? We'll save those for another post.
And here's the list of things I have to look forward to right now:
1. The upcoming release of the 5th Harry Potter movie.
2. The even more exciting release of the 7th and final Harry Potter book.
3. The fam's visit to Searcy on the weekend of the 21st.
4. The arrival of my recipes in the mail from home so I can begin testing out coffee cakes on the Milners.
5. The day I wake up, look in the mirror, and discover that my hair has finally grown the length I've been WAITING for it to grow to. Mermaid long (Aka: your hair could serve as a bra if you were a mermaid instead of a Harding student)
No comments:
Post a Comment