I don't know how I'm feeling these days... just trying to make a smooth transition from home life to school life. I'm an an apartment dorm now. This is great but also unlike most living situation I'm accustomed to. I live with three girls instead of one. We have a kitchen. We have to buy things like accent pillows and bar stools.
I went grocery shopping at Wal-Mart today (one of my most favorite things to do) but it was SO STRESSFUL. I was relieved to hear Sha'lon say that it was also stressful for her. Its so hard to walk around with your little bit of money and debate back and forth about what to get. Do I go ahead and splurge on this item? Should I just get the Great Value brand of this? Do I even need this? There are so many factors that a food-nut like me has to consider: nutrition, organic or not, overall cost, unit price, etc. I stood there forever debating about whether to spring for bread and butter pickles. I stood there forever going back and forth between off-brand Crystal Light and the real thing. I felt ridiculous. I hope it gets easier.
This can't be long. I'm supposed to be putting makeup on so I can be ready to leave in fifteen minutes. There is a hypnotist show tonight for the Impact kids and its REALLY good. So I better go get beautiful.
No comments:
Post a Comment