Oh. My. Goodness. I'm sick and tired of all situations social and the semester hasn't even started. This does not bode well.
There's really no explanation (usually this is the case) but I'm feeling like a crabby, cranky, no-fun hermit, and its how I WANT to be feeling. The problem is that school starts soon, and I don't want this to be my state when that time comes. But for now, I'm fine with it.
But it does mean that apologies are in order. If you've been calling, and I've not answered my phone or returned that call, you deserve an apology. If you're one of the people who has wanted to see me before I head out, and I've turned you down in the name of "packing" I apologize. If I have posted rude things on your wall, or neglected to reply to your facebooks at all... ditto. And lastly, if I've yelled at you at any point unnecesarily in the past two days, my bad.
My blog can remain my friend in times like these, because I don't have to feel guilty about my mean streak and it won't talk back. So my blog is the friend who will hear from me until the hermit-spell has lifted. Hopefully that will be soon.
In other news, the need to pack is actually a very real thing right now. My schedule-loving father has declared that the cars will be loaded for departure tomorrow evening... NOT the following morning. This is going to be quite a feat considering we have two children heading to college this year (not just one) and the addition of the three Barnes women for the drive. And just two cars. And I have not only clothes to pack, but kitchen items and furniture items (since my dorm is an apartment this time.)
Also, tonight I'm going to watch the movie Fracture. I've heard VERY good things, which makes me excited. I've decided, though, that I much prefer girly movies. I really struggle to get into action-thriller types. Heck, it's taken me three different watching-sessions to get through The Bourne Supremacy! I still want to rent Phat Girls.
No comments:
Post a Comment