Tuesday, August 7, 2007

I had to get on here and write something... if only to get my last post off the top of the page. I don't like logging on and having the first line say something about bingeing. It sounds so gross.
But speaking of which, yesterday was kinda bad too in that area. It's really hard not to let that feeling of defeat carry over and defeat you even worse.
But today's a new day. I've just been on a walk. My mindset for that is that I haven't exercized all summer (I'm talking: haven't even put on my tennis shoes) and I have a hunch that i WILL be working out once I get back to Harding. Not because I'll feel any stronger of a need to but because most of my friends do it. I end up exercizing by defult just as sort of a social thing. Which is fine, I guess... but I just don't want to show back up at school and try to go jogging with somebody and be so out of shape that I can't keep up. So I'm walking between now and school.
That's about all there is to report. Like I said, I just had to get the last post off the top.

No comments: