Thursday, August 23, 2007

My rant against the heat

I thought I loved the heat. But this is just unbearable. It's one thing if I can be outside in a swimsuit soaking it up and getting tan, but that is not permissable anywhere within a five mile radius of where I live, which makes things difficult. And if I can't be out laying out in it... it becomes unbearable. Today I had to carry four Wal-Mart sacks from my car to my dorm and I felt as though my face was going to explode. My pits and forehead began sweating the second I turned off my car. And of course, seconds later came that annoying sensation known only to girls who (unlike guys) have to walk around in this heat with a suffocating elastic, wire, and cloth contraption known as a BRA wrapped around their rib cage.
The absolute LAST thing on this earth I want to do is re-emerge from my apartment, brave the wasteland again and walk to my car and drive to go exercize. But this is what I'm doing. My friend Abby is going to go to kickboxing with me, and this is the only reason I have not backed out of going by now.
Change of plans: I have to brave the wasteland sooner than expected. My friend needs a ride To Searcy Discount Tire. So that's all for now.

No comments: