I'm doing everything I can think of to do other than homework.
Which means that so far this afternoon I have:
-gone to Wal-Mart
-created a Facebook group about people who like citrus fruits (AND downloaded photos onto it)
-hung out in my friend's room for two hours
-Facebook stalked my aunt (who is my most recently added friend)
AND...
-eaten a delicious bowl of hot cereal (Grape Nuts and Oatmeal mixed) with peanut butter and blueberries :)
Ok, this has been a really fun weekend. The most surprising thing I did was go rock climbing last night. I don't consider myself to be at ALL athletic or an "extreme-sports" type person, but this was way fun. I went because yesterday it was free. I'd probably go do it again if it didnt cost money... or require arm strength.
I also went garage-sale shopping this weekend, to a "girls night potluck dinner" at abby's last night, and church this morning. Again, everything but homework.
Its not a great foot to start off on, but its how I roll.
This post is completely un-interesting. I don't like feeling pressured to blog when I have nothing to rant about. Its Beth's fault for telling me I need to blog more (I think I should only blog when the urge strikes me, otherwise we get posts like this.) Sorry!
1 comment:
that was SO uninteresting. gosh.
Post a Comment