Sunday, September 23, 2007

Afraid to begin another week.

A zillion apologies yet again for being an unfaithful blogger. My life is not how I like it to be right now. I don't like being busy and I'm trying to like being productive... but I do not like it.
The good news is that I have decided to take out a small student loan for the remainder of this year so that I can stop driving myself insane worrying about money and working and paying for things. I think stress has been the cause of all my stomach problems lately.
On another note... did I tell you all about September being "Make-out month? I can't remember if I came out and said that in all my babble about "missing affection" but in case I didn't mention it, my suite mates and I decided that this was make-out month and that we each had to pick the person we would want to kiss if we could choose anybody. And so far... believe it or not... almost everyone has fulfilled their wish. Down to the person they chose! I even have reason to believe that one particular girl is reaching her goal AS I TYPE THIS! I, however, have probably said a total of five words to the first person I chose, and a total of ZERO words to the seond person I chose. Go fig.
And it doesn't stop with Make-out month. We like to give themes to all sorts of days, weeks, and months here in our suite. Today, for instance, kicks off Apple Week (since today is the first day of fall.) During apple week, we plan to bake apple pies, drink apple cider, eat apples, smell like apples, decorate with an apple theme... you get the drift. Also quite popular is our "Temporary Tatt Tuesday" in which we wear temporary tattoos on the last Tuesday of each month.
Good news... aforementioned friend has come back and has not kissed "him" yet, so I still have the dignity of not being the only one left in the suite.
Also I've been wanting to see the movie Georgia Rule and I finally saw it tonight, and I really liked it. I have a lot of sorrow in my hear for Linsday Lohan. I know that sounds crazy, but I really do think about her and feel very sad for her. She was born on the exact same day as me. That means that twenty one years ago, to the day, I was born to my parents, and she was born to hers. And for a variety of unknown reasons right now, her life is falling apart. And I feel bad for anyone who's living in that kind of pain (self-imposed or not.)
So that's the scoop on me right now. Hope life's going good for you.

No comments: