Sunday, September 16, 2007

Whoa, my brain is on overload

Ok A: They are playing Christmas music in the next room and it's gettin' me in the mood.
B: Its been a crazy week and a crazy weekend. All week I was trying to get stuff done so I could go to Nashville and be stress-free. Well, I went to Nashville but I'm back now and the plate has automatically re-filled itself.
C: My dad told me tonight that my grandpa just found out that his tiredness is due to Stage 4 P-cell lymphoma. So for those of you who are the praying type, this is something that is bound to be heavy on my heart from here on. Its still new news and I don't know yet what to think about it... stage four is bad though.
D: Money is giving me anxiety again. I had a bit of a melt-down this weekend in Nashville because I started realizing that in a year I will be taking care of myself and paying bills I currently don't even understand. I get very stressed when I think about money because I have none.
E: I also discovered something else about myself. And it is this. The issue of "guys" is weighing very heavily on my heart right now. I asked angie to be praying for me about it and she asked what she could pray for. "Is there any certain drama going on right now?" No. But simply put... I cannot decide which thing terrifies me more. Being alone... or being with someone. I feel paralyzed.
Now I have to go read for Spanish. It really is never ending. And I have THREE tests on wednesday.

No comments: