I am running on very little sleep... and believe it or not, you all were one of the things on my mind when I should have been sleeping last night at 2:00 am. Or rather, you were indirectly. See I was trying to get on here and blog and there must have been zillions of other people also trying to log on at 2 am too because the page was taking forever to load. I finally just had to give up and shut down.
I made an announcement today in chapel. Usually talking in front of people does not make me nervous, but my stomach felt SICK leading up to the time I was supposed to go up there. I think it went well though. I was announcing about Pi Theta Phi's retreat that we are putting on for teen girls in Searcy and trying to get people to donate money. And afterwards, we got a lot of donations which is really good. And I also worked at the Florist today which was fun. I'm less stressed about working there now because I've switched my schedule around to accomodate going to Jacksonville to pre-student teach.
So basically, I'm free of stress and OH it feels so good! I have hardly anything to worry about going into the weekend (except for a beast of a Spanish test on Tuesday... but then you don't really care about that, do you?) But I do because we only have three tests in there and I got a D on the last one.
Oh and HOW could I forget? The premier of the Office is tonight. I even dressed for the occasion in a pinstriped button up shirt with a vest over it. Yep... doin' the Karen look. I am, of course, more of a fan of Pam but I prefer Karen's style to Pam's. I wish I had had the forethought to dress as Dwight though... or Phyllis. Or Bob Vance, now that would have been cute. Especially up on stage this morning.
I'm so desperatly in need of clean clothes that I'm now wearing mismatched socks and borrowing bras from Kelli. I've never let it get this bad before.
No comments:
Post a Comment