Friday, September 28, 2007

List for ya

What's new with me? Well, how about I list it out:
1. The beautiful baby pumpkin I bought at Wal-Mart last week and named Patrick McStemboy has been kidnapped from atop my microwave. There is a ransom note left in his place. I'm still trying to gather clues about his whereabouts. And I'm T-O-ed.
2. I think I have a crush. But it's still too early to tell. I get freaked out when I consider the possiblities of situations like this. I'm freaking myself out right now. I'm stopping.
3. I'm really struggling with how to talk to a friend of mine about the issue of "violating my personal space." It makes me VERY uncomfortable to the point where I avoid this person, and this is not good for either party.
4. I might go to a floral convention this sunday. I think it will be fun and I think I'll learn a lot (especially about how to do cool arrangements with a CHRISTMAS theme! yesssss!)
5. I called my grandpa tonight. Thinking maybe he'd see it as an opportunity to tell me he has cancer, but no... we talked about my brother, my job at the florist, and the fact that my grandpa doesn't agree with the concept of exclusive social clubs. im pretty sure he knows i know... but hes being very private about it, so im just trying to respect his space.
And that's about it. Its the weekend and I can BREATH and rest. So I'm thankful.

No comments: