Sunday, September 2, 2007

N.C.L.

Ok, I'd love to be able to say that all that crazy talk from my last post is now out of my system, but these crazy roommates of mine have only been making it worse. It seems every one of us (but Christy) is in this odd life-phase of not wanting a boyfriend but still missing guy-company.
We decided last night to play the game, "Who at Harding would you kiss right now if you had to choose?" Then we made each person send a text message to whoever they had chosen, saying that they had had a dream about kissing that person. How immature are we?
I got out of that part of the game because I didn't have the cell phone numbers of any of the people I chose, and we couldn't find them. (But how creepy would that be... to get a text message like that from a girl who isn't supposed to have your number?) In fact, one of the guys I chose, I didn't even know his name... so I'm at an extreme disadvantage for the NEXT part of the game. Which is to actually make it happen. Christy is the first winner... all she did was call Dale.
Anyway, new subject. This is going to be a pretty busy week. All the first-round club mixers are happening this week, and ours is Tuesday. Ok, actually that's all I can think of that's going on this week. I was really just trying to think of something to change the subject to, but its no use. The theme of the month is non-commital-lip, and its looking like its the theme of this post as well.

No comments: