Ok, I see how it is. None of you wants to play my game. And that's fine. The ideas I've come up with on my own are too much work anyway.
Today was bad/good. (As opposed to "good/bad" which is a day that starts off good but goes bad.) Bad/good is much better. It means the day starts out rough and gets better. Why did it start off bad? This is going to have to be a bit vague. I woke up but didnt feel entirely awake, went to chapel and most of my row was gone for one reason or another. I had a less-than-encouraging encounter with someone who I'm always looking for reasons to be encouraged about and rarely finding them. I faced the prospect of a morning at work trying not to roll my eyes in excess in response to certain of my surroundings (or rather a particular something that is a part of my surroundings there.) ummm... yeah vague. sorry, i cant be mean on here because who knows who reads my blog? That's why I WISH I could say these things.
ANYWAY... I've made myself increasingly sadder each day this week as I've failed to see any good signs from aforementioned "person I seek to be encouraged about." It's not good because I find myself distracted and down about it, and its not well hidden. People see my face and ask what's wrong and then I have to lie.
BUT... the day got better. It's beautiful out and I wore a pretty scarf, which made me happy. I met up with some sweet girls at Midnight Oil for coffee and loved every second of that. I ate some butternut squash just now. Yum. (wow, you are bored, I'm sure.) And tonight..... dum da da daaaahhhhhhhhh.... I get to watch The Office and the episode I taped from last night of Top Model. And I'm doing it with friends, so I don't even have to feel guilty about being a hermit.
I have three tests tomorrow and so far have made no plans to study for them. Hmmm... I wonder when that's going to happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment