Ok, my suite mate and I have created yet another "themed-month." We have deemed this "Outward Appearance October." Perhaps this sounds superficial to some of you, but I tell you it is not. We have come to the conclusion that it in fact needs to take place because we've become a bit negligent in this area. It's a good thing to take care of your personal appearence... don't get obsessed of course (or cocky) but you know... TRY a little.
What I need from you is quite simple really. We've already determined a few steps that could be taken this month to improve our personal appearances. Crest whitestrips, a few sessions in the tanning bed, some lunges (definitely need to beef up the booty, know what I'm sayin?) and also some more consistent attention to our fingernails and toenails, oh and also more frequent showers and shaving.
This is your chance people! You get to tell me ANYTHING that you think might be a positive change to my personal appearance. And you don't even have to put your real name on here so I'll never know who said what. Ha! But I certainly won't be mad even if you DO reveal your identity. I just won't promise to actually take your advice. Because while I want to pay more attention to it this month, I have no intention of doing anything that will make this an unhappy month for myself. For instance, four hours a day in the weight room? NOT gonna happen.
Everyone get it? Good. Don't be shy... respond!
No comments:
Post a Comment