I'm entering in Coke rewards points like mad these days, with the hopes of getting enough to get a magazine subscription... thats one of the prizes. I'm telling ya what too, I've had about three to enter in per day. Probably that's not such a good thing but I just cant get enough, you know?
I'm also currently regenerating blood cells because i donated today. i got dizzy and hot in the middle of it as usual, only this time everyone was rushing to cool me down and it was really funny. They were unzipping me out of my multiple coats i had on, and covering me with cold compresses and saying, "Let's get all her hair away from her neck." (which made me happy, because it means my hair must be getting long.)
I told many people today that this day had every ingredient necessary to be a disaster. I had a mid-term exam (due to my shortened student-teaching term of classes) which I didnt study at all for. Actually I hadn't dont a single bit of homework all weekend. Hadnt read for either of my quizzes, etc etc. Add on to that that I've been feeling the "loss of identity" I detailed in my last post... and add on top of THAT that I have been pining. (I told you I had multiple little crushes this semester, and they are beginning to get the better of many of my thoughts throughout the day and night.) So agonizing, but so fun.
Tomorrow I have another midterm. Let's not talk about that. I really am a horrible student. I've lost all care for all things academic. Speaking of which, tomorrow is going to SUCK. Class til nine thirty, and catching up to do on all the assignments I've left til the night before they are due (Wednesday.) I need rescued.
No comments:
Post a Comment