Another distraction. And that's where I am now, and its a good place to be. Especially if the first distracting thing was probably not where your mind needed to be.
ANYWAY...
One thing I am kinda bad about is offering unsolicited advice. I think I've been too complimented for my "honesty" and too under-reprimanded for the times when it is UNappreciated. I have no overt reason for thinking this, I've just begun to notice more and more that I offer people advice a lot, whether they are asking for it or not. And I personally don't always want advice, sometimes I'm just looking for a listening ear. So I can only assume its the same for the people in my life, and I hope I'm not doing too terrible a job at reading situations and responding sensitively.
I also really wish I knew where I wanted to go next fall. I feel differently every day. One moment I want to move to Alaska and pay the bills by working at a Natural Foods store. Last month it was absolutely decided that I would pursue a modeling carreer. Today, teaching doesn't seem so bad. But whatever the feeling at the time, I can ever actually picture it happening for me.
That's all I've really got to say.
No comments:
Post a Comment