Friday, January 29, 2010

How I Spent My Snow Day!

My Superman woke up today and watched the news for me to see if I had school... and I didn't!  But we were too awake to go back to sleep once that realization set in.   That's ok :)  Here's how I spent my day.  Making delicious (and dare I say it) AWESOME-looking cracked wheat bread!


I took a few pictures... probably because my two current obsessions
 (The Pioneer Woman, and The Barefoot Contessa) always take pictures of the food they make.


The non-cooking parts of my day were spent doing P90X yoga with my sweetest of sweethearts.  He IS the cutest, handsomest, sweetest in the world.  (This is his usual work-out getup, complete with surgical towel turban for the crazy sweat he produces.)  This also happens to be the face he makes when impersonates the "Whos" we saw at Dr. Suess Land in Disneyworld.  It's very accurate.

Did I mention he is actually an angel?  :)  I cannot help but smile at this.

No comments: