I figure there's a world of things I know how to do that other people don't, right?
Here are some possibilities I've (only half jokingly) been throwing around:
-"How to Go Three, Four, or Even Five Days Without a Shower."
(Yes, I know we can all do this with the relative ease, but I'm talking about how to get away with it. Two words. Baby. Powder.)
-"How to Keep Your Christmas Tree Alive til March"
(This is not a joke. Ours is still kickin' it in our living room and I stopped watering it in January.)
-"How to Incorporate More Fiber into Your Diet."
(If you know me at all, you know that I struggle with eating too MUCH fiber, not too little. What can I say? I'm a raisin fanatic.)
-"Twenty Ways to Destroy a PS3 Game Console"
(My methods also work on X-boxes, so this one is sure to get a lot of hits.)
But so far my writing career has had to take a back seat to other important things such as crying about school, avoiding grading papers, sleep, food, church... the usual stuff. Thus, the sum total of my published articles is two. But if you're interested in reading about how to....
Decorate Your House Like This...
OR Bake a Cake Like This...
...Then click on the links!
P.S. I've never actually destroyed a PS3 Game Console in reality. But I think I could be really good at it. Too bad I can't get a job doing that!
2 comments:
HILARIOUS! I can add to your "other important things" list- babysitting my favorite neighbor. I feel like I'm over there all the time- hope you're not getting tired of me yet! :)
Oh please... that's my favorite activity ever. Please continue to come over!
Post a Comment