Friday, February 26, 2010

A Few Day-Brightening Tidbits

There's no rhyme or reason to the following... but I want to share a few things.


First of all.  Friends, this is one of the cutest things I've ever come home to.  I very seriously doubt you will agree, but I'm posting it anyway.  My sweet husband has been sick with a nasty throat-thing this week.  So bad, in fact, that the doc gave him a steroid injection before he left work on Wednesday... to speed up the healing proccess.  That night, he had fitful, psychadelic dreams and we both woke up in a swimming pool of his sweat.  Not so fun.

But when I got home from work that day and went to strip and wash our sheets, this is what I saw.


In case you can't tell, it is a pink "coughdrop drool stain."
And I find it adoreable.
Poor thing.


Tidbit #2:  I'm currently writing an article for EHow that I intend to post soon, called "How to get away with showering less."  We should all get a few hours of our life back per week, Amen?  So stay tuned.  Here's a preview pic.  And I'll quote the article for the caption.


 
Two Words.  Baby.  Powder.

And finally.  I bet you didn't know it but I can take a killer "fat-girl picture."  If you haven't tried this, you should.  Even if you're fat to begin with, its funny how much fatter you can look.  Superman has a killer one of these shots... it puts mine to shame.  In fact, I promise to post it soon.  It will make anyone's day.
I'm quite proud of this.


Runell there hasn't quite perfected the art.  One day, Grasshopper.




No comments: