Monday, March 15, 2010

He.


He will probably want to play videogames when he gets home tonight.


He will probably forget about taking the trash out before tomorrow morning.


Or if he doesn't forget because I remind him, he'll be annoyed that I reminded him again.


He will probably make me get up off my comfy couch and work out with him soon.


He will probably make me get up out of my comfy bed and go to school tomorrow.


He will, no doubt, fart on or near me more than once over the course of the evening.


He will never want to do yardwork, wash dishes, pick up dirty clothes, or attach the wooden feet onto our couch.


But...


He will greet me with at least twenty kisses when he walks in the door.


He will call me "sweets" or "swents" or "Jabrissa" or "Jabrona" or "Rakissa" or something even more nonsensical.


He will tell me I'm his "cutest best girlfriend."


He will make me work out tonight.  (Yes, this is both a negative AND a positive)


He'll push me out the door for school tomorrow with a kiss, a prayer, and an "I love you and I can't wait to see you at the end of the day."



Superman may not be perfect.  But I never... NEVER... ever want to be without him.  Like, ever.