Saturday, August 28, 2010

I don't know if I can think of anything I love more than Saturdays with Superman.


Whether we're watching some Netflick or another, or whether he's watching the O'Reily factor and I'm reading blogs :), or whether we're just sitting and hanging out.  It's the best.

Superman loves to read books about zombies.  He's so weird.  Anyway, he LOVES these books but he inevitably falls asleep ANYtime he's comfortably reclining (as he used to commonly do when he would lie in bed at night talking to me on the phone while we were dating.)  I like to think his narcoleptic tendencies have nothing to do with how fascinating or un-fascinating the particular zombie book (or girlfriend on the phone) is.



The reality is... he's just incredibly blessed.  Because he is able to let all stress simply float away as soon as his head hits a pillow.  If only I could do likewise ... :)

But, happily, stress is the furthest thing from both of our minds right now.
I'm happily baking bread.
And Superman is sawing logs on the couch.



And in just one week we will celebrate our one-year anniversary.  

Today is such bliss.

No comments: