Friday, November 19, 2010

Guess what?

I got my camera back!

And this time... it works.

Want to know how excited that made me?

Here is the first test-picture Superman took of me to check whether the camera was working.


Dorky... but completely descriptive of how I was feeling.

And so...

With my camera back in its rightful home... I lovingly welcomed it back by documenting everything I was doing to prepare for our weekend at Big Cedar Lodge.  (We're going this weekend with friends.)

First off...I made these.  Pumpkin Bars.  Yum and Yum.  Go make them.
~

And just LOOK how much better it is to be using my own camera rather than an I-phone!  Here's the shot I took with Superman's phone the first time I made them.  I like before and afters.

Blech.

THEN...
I began gathering together everything I would need to make Pioneer Woman's Cinnamon Rolls once we get there!


It ended up being WAY more stuff than I expected!
And this was before I added my hand-mixer to the mix!


We are in for some FUN times!

And you can be sure there will be photo-documentation.  After months without my camera I'm like a crack-addict who just got outta rehab.  Outta my way!  Lady with a camera coming through!

Speaking of addicts... I'd just like to announce here publicly that I haven't had a Diet Mt. Dew in over a week.  This was a completely spontaneous decision on my part.  One that I never would have dreamed I'd make right on the brink of the holidays.  But it was just like one day, I woke up and said, "This Diet Mt. Dew habit has got to stop."  Its not healthy and I'm seriously wondering if its the cause of these horrendous migraines.  So I haven't touched it since.





1 comment:

Jennifer Crow said...

I am shocked that it's been a week since you've had a Diet Mt. Dew!! That's crazy! I'm proud! Can't wait to see all the posts about Big Cedar! I'm sure you guys had a great time!