Sunday, December 12, 2010

My Christmas List!

I thought I'd share my Christmas List with ya!

NOT because anyone who reads this blog should be getting me a gift.

And NOT because I'm materialistic and don't think about what Christmas is truly celebrating.

But just because I think its fun to read people's Christmas Lists.  Its yet another window into who they are.  Plus if you have any foodie-friends on your shopping list, this may be a source of inspiration to you.  (PLUS it might give you a few ideas of things to ask for yourself!)  Always glad to help, I am!

So here's mine.  The links are here in case anything is unfamiliar OR you'd like to buy it for someone on your shopping list. :)

-A watering can
-A sheet pan with a lip around the edge
-A tiered/collapsible cooling rack for cookies (so I can have multiple levels to cool them on)
-8" square cake pans (I actually bought these early... but they are still a good gift.)
-Chanel "Chance" perfume
-Little pot handle covers for my LeCreuset cooking pots (they're small, like the size of ears... to cover the small handles because they get hot.)
-A wreath for spring
-Vanilla beans or vanilla bean paste
-A cheap hand-held mirror
-High-impact sports bras
-"Where Women Cook" Magazine (FABulous photo spreads.)
-A Keurig coffee/latte/mocha machine-Candy: Milky Ways, Rolos, White Reeses or Reeses Christmas Trees, and Chocolate Orange




Happy Christmas shopping to all of you!  Hope your husbands (or boyfriends or brothers) aren't as anti-fashion as my husband is.  I'm stuck buying bullets and beef jerky!

No comments: