Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Finally! Fashion!

My husband's fashionable wardrobe has just been increased by one-hundred percent!

Before today, he owned one pair of pants that wasn't jeans or scrubs, and one pair of shoes that weren't tennis shoes or hiking boots.

~

Well now he has TWO pairs of pants and TWO pairs of shoes!
I'm shoutin' hallelujah.

~
He wasn't being very cooperative as I stalked him with my camera...
 ~
Oh, and have I ever mentioned to you that I have a messy kitchen?
I have a messy kitchen.
I make no apologies and no excuses.
But at least my husband looks GOOOOD!
Well, from the waist down anyway.  (Ignore the hairnet-hair.  This is after a long workday in the operating room.)

~

Where do your men shop??? Do you have fit issues as badly as we seem to?  You can probably tell how difficult it is to buy shirts for this man.  Dang near impossible is more like it.

But at least I now know that I can find his shoes on Amazon.


No comments: