Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Lookee!

Heya!


Look at what I got off Amazon this week :)

Well, a few things actually...

~

These adorable little baby socks for Joy (Superman's favorite office manager at work! She just had a baby girl.)


I want them.  I need them!  But I don't have a baby yet.  But when I do, she WILL wear these.  (That is, if she's a she.)

~

Wanna see the other goodies??

THIS I'm excited about.  I heard about it from Bridget, the cookie-baking queen who blogs over at Bake at 350.

Black food coloring.  We've all needed it and settled for bluish gray.  Or just used chocolate.  But they make it, folks!  It's by Americolor.  I'm so excited to use it!


~

And finally (oh, and this is a BIG finally)...
I got Superman to agree to let me buy him some fashion! 
The man has one pair of pants and one pair of shoes suitable for church, a wedding, or other nice occasion.  ONE!
So as you can imagine... this one pair of pants and these one pair of shoes get pulled out time and time again week after week for church.  He owns no khakis, no gray pants (that fit), no pinstripes, no brown, no tweed.  It's a sad sad thing for his men's fashion-loving wife!

~

And try as I did to get him to buy pants in some other color than black, his defense was always that he didn't own any shoes that matched any other color than black.  And that no shoes at ANY stores would fit him because he's a size 15.  And besides being a 15, he's insanely picky (they have to be slip-ons.) 
Well I found these beauties on Amazon, so no more excuses for him!


WhooHoo!

~

If there's anything I love... its finding exactly what you need... in the size you need... while never having to leave your house and fight crowds and traffic.  Plus it takes like 5 minutes instead of over an hour.  If you don't shop online, you should.  It'll change your life. 








3 comments:

Ess said...

Those are such cute socks!! I love hearing you talk about when you have a baby someday, makes me smile. :) You two are going to have cute babies!!! And you are going to be a fabulous mother that makes super cute birthday cakes!!! I needed black food coloring this summer, I messed up some icing trying to use black icing dye??? I like the shoes, sweet buys! Amazon rocks my keyboard, haha.

Megan said...

Love those socks, and those shoes you found! Super cute! :)
Ryan's rule of thumb is that if it's not plain or boring, he won't wear it. haha! He's getting better though, with a little influence from your's truly! Way to go with your Superman!

Carissa said...

Shawna, I've never heard of icing dye! How is it different than food coloring?

Megan... hilarious. My husband's rule is basically "If its not pajamas and its not Sunday, he won't wear it."