Monday, November 7, 2011

Right Now I'm Lovin...

The internet holds such a magnificent wealth of goodies!  Here's what I'm lovin' lately.

These earrings from J Crew.
Crystal blossom earrings
.
.
.
This belt knot.  I've already copied it twice!

.
.
.
Cupcake Stands from Farmhouse Wares.  So pretty!

.
.
.
Rustic, Elegant Christmas decor.  Like these boxwood wreaths from Farmhouse Wares.

.
.
.
Mmm... this leather jacket is delicious.  I bought one like it in Italy.  Yes.  Bought one.  And it never got shipped to me.  A serious blow to both my wallet and my closet.  I'm still very bitter.

.
.
.
This wreath too.  Ahhh. Beauty.
Pinned Image
.
.
.
And this nail polish.  I NEVER paint my nails because, frankly, I never have nails.  But at the moment I do and I love this festive yet tasteful color!

butter london all hail mcqueen nail polish swatch from the butter london fall 2010 collection



















.
.
Oh and this one might seem odd since I am not pregnant, but this baby nursery.  I love everything they've thrown in here.  The fabric patterns, the wooden shutters, the ceiling.  YUM!
Pinned Image
.
.
.
So... I'm curious to know what YOU'RE loving right now!!

No comments: