I'm back to complain some more...
It is Fat Tuesday and I just ate baby carrots. I do not like eating baby carrots as my late-night snack. I like eating cereal, or ice cream.
But because I woke up and yet again saw the scale creeping upward when I'm supposed to be keeping my weight stable... I ate baby carrots tonight instead. Oh Glowing Study, I had no idea how difficult an assignment this was going to be! You better give me a serious pat on the back if I manage to squeak out 3 more weeks at 135.
Here's a list of what I actually want right now. Aka: My 9-week pregnancy cravings thus far.
A GINORMOUS mixing bowl of spaghetti with red sauce. That sounds magical to me.
Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds (with ice cold milk.)
Endless Dannon Oikos Greek Yogurt (the pineapple flavor.) WHY are you a dollar per container? Do you hate, me Dannon?
Brownie in a Mug.
A large Domino's pizza all to my self. Every day.
Spinach Quiche with Sharp Cheddar.
I definitely feel more pregnant this time around than I remember feeling with Elsa. This morning I was totally exhausted and ready to crawl back into bed by 10 am. I actually texted Chris at the Surgical Hospital to say, "Sweets, heeeeellllllllp. I'm SOOO tired."
So yeah, 9 weeks. :)
In other news, though, I'm extremely glad to be nine weeks along. Maybe The Quease will start to abate from here on (I can hope, right?) And Baby Sweets 2 is a precious little inch-long strawberry in there, with bendable joints (according to my pregnancy planner.) So that is something to be thankful for!
Looking forward to... the end of the first trimester! Bring on the spaghetti!
No comments:
Post a Comment