Baby: Baby Sweets II is 3 inches long... so about the size of an old-school flip phone?
Weight: 136.0 (+0.7 lbs.)
Maternity clothes? I'm not quite holding up my full-panel maternity pants yet, but I've officially accepted that my regular pants just aren't cutting it! So this week I've worn a pair of Anne Taylor mom jeans I got a few years ago (mistake! They are ugly) almost every day. So I guess it wasn't a mistake because without them I'd have been in sweatpants all week. For shirts... I'm rocking a mix. Some maternity, some non.
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: Maaaaybe I'm getting a little less tired these days? I've still been napping, but I'm staying up later at night, so that's something!
Favorite moment of the week: We (my siblings and our spouses) had my Aunt and Uncle over for dinner and we made a reeeeeeally fancy spread (beef tenderloin, vegetables, bread, dessert, and sangria!) and put out the fine china and everything. It was so delicious!!
Miss anything? Alcohol. I didn't even get a glass of that amazing sangria we made. Boo!
Movement: Nope!
Cravings? I am a slave to my budget, so no. I eat whatever scraps we have lying around these days.
Anything make you queasy or sick? I still get occasional waves of "The Quease" and I even threw up yesterday (which I had managed to avoid so far until now)... boo! But today I bought some crystallized ginger and tried chewing on it when a wave of nausea hit, and HOLY COW that stuff is potent! It did knock out The Quease immediately though.
Gender: Hmmmmm...
Labor signs: Nope!
Symptoms: My abdomen gets sharp pains sometimes (from my round ligaments stretching), occasional Quease, constipation (my nemesis!), and that's about it.
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood: Great until about midday, and then zero energy. I know that's not a "mood" but it definitely affects my mood!
Looking forward to: Chris and I are going to hear Lee Strobel speak on Thursday! (If you don't know who that is, he wrote the book "The Case for Christ.") I'm excited both for the speaker, and for the night out!
Freak-out moment of the week: None!
Thankful for: A re-stocked kitchen today! Grocery days are my FAV-O-RITE!

No comments:
Post a Comment